CLURA has a dream: a dream of contributing to the development of young people so that they grow in body and mind and are able to play a significant role in development.
CLURA’S Mission: To train, to inform, to frame and to equip children and youth,
The objectives of CLUB RAFIKI (CLURA) are:
- To bring together children’sand youth organizations and movements across the nation to foster cooperation, dialogue, networking and collaboration to develop and empower young people
- To build the capacity of young people
- To act as an umbrella organization for child and youth organizations in Rwanda
- To advocate, lobby and facilitate mainstreaming of child and youth issues in the national agenda.
- To organize capacity building programs, training and workshops to strengthen the network and its member organizations.
- To serve as a consulting and advisory body to the government agencies and relevant stakeholders regarding issues affecting children and youth in Rwanda.
- To organize various events for young people which have national and international significance.
- To represent Rwandan youth in international policy/decision making bodies, associations, conferences, and various fora.
- To build networks and alliances with international childand youth organizations and networks to foster the development of children and youth .